FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES
Modine HHD30 Hot Water Unit Heater
For use with an existing gas or wood boiler.
1/2" NPT water inlet and outlet.
Download HHD Specs / Brochure
Download HHD Owner's Manual
The Hot Dawg H2O is the first of its kind in North America - a low profile hot water unit heater with no external moving parts. Its low-profile design makes it ideal for residential garages, basements and vestibules, as well as commercial, industrial and institutional installations. With side access piping and all moving parts enclosed, the Hot Dawg H2O has the versatility to be mounted vertically or horizontally, and is designed to work wherever you need it.
- Two model sizes available:No external moving parts - twin centrifugal blowers keep all moving parts inside the cabinet
- HHD 30 - standard unit with one blower speed
- HHD 45 - includes solid state motor speed control
- Easy, versatile installation
- Horizontal or vertical air delivery
- Electrical and piping connections can easily be reversed in the field
- Low profile design
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel for clean appearance and maximum headroom
- Includes two mounting brackets with vibration isolators to reduce noise and vibration
- Side-panel inlet air openings are finger-proof
- Available in hammertone beige
- Internal coil is suitable for water pressures up to 150PSI and temperature up to 200°F
- MADE IN THE USA