FREE SHIPPING - CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES
The Ultrasaver 90 Plus is ideal for: Sunrooms, Basements, Additions, Vacation Homes, Cabins, Multifamily Housing, Lofts, and Condominiums. Also a great choice when updated a home from wood, oil, or electric heat. This heater is approved for manufactured and mobile homes.
Empire high efficiency space heater. Vents with PVC pipe. Multiple heat settings. 90% + efficient. Digital Control Panel. 17,500 BTU's. Remote control optional.
For installation you must have a way to remove the condensate. You can remove the condensate by a standard gravity fed drain hose, an optional external condensate pump, or an optional heated humidification tray. The optional humidification tray will evaporate the condensate produced by the unit back into the room.
Ultrasaver 90 Brochure
Ultrasaver 90 Manual
- Clearance to Combustibles: 12" top, 0" Sides, 8" on Sides for Servicing
- Dimensions: 27 7/8" H, 36 1/8" W, 13" D
- Weight: 112 pounds
- Max Vent Length: 50' with 2" PVC Pipe
- Increased Efficiency - No ductwork heat loss
- Easy Installation - Vents with inexpensive pvc pipe 2" PVC connection on heater
- Microprocessor Controls - Modulating gas valve, two stage stainless steel heat exchanger
- Multi Speed Blower - Variable speed blower adjusts with heating requirement
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition, Built-in control panel diagnostics
- Simple Operation - Built-in digital control panel, with built-in thermostat
- Manual Mode - You can also overide the heat output up to 50% less than maximum
- Thermostat Mode - The Ultrasaver continually monitors room temperature cycling on when the temperature drops
- Remote Control - You can also operate the unit with an optional remote control or 24V wall thermostat
- High Altitude - Works in high altitude applications
- Cool Touch Cabinet - Whisper Quiet Operation - Made in the USA
- 10 Year Heat Exchanger Warranty - 5 Year Parts Warranty - 2 Year Labor Warranty
All installation and service of these units should be performed by a qualified installation and service agency including the use of the installation and service manuals which are specifically intended for use by a qualified installation and service agency.
* This Item Ships By Freight
Freight Receiving and Damage Reporting Procedure
Your signature on a delivering carrier's freight Bill Of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise "as is" and in good order. If you do not inspect before signing you are, for all practical purposes, waiving "our" right to collect on a damage claim even if the damage is "concealed". Remember, once you sign, the merchandise and the responsibility is yours!
During delivery should you determine any damages or shortages, you MUST note the damage or shortage on the delivery "Bill Of Lading" before you sign it!
Freight Shipment Policy